S
HOME ABOUT STUFF BIASES FOLLOW DASH
☆ YO, OK ☆

HEY,

→ this is my third blog for your information! This blog is specially dedicated to my ultimate bias, Kim Jongin or well known as Kai ♥ In this blog, I may use bad words, maturity contents lol and maybe 30% is nice words? Lol. Today's date is 14/04/13 (YYYY/MM/DD) and,

→ I haven't update or edit my blogskin yet ㅠㅠ it's not because i'm lazy. NO. It's because I dont have time to update and re-edits the HTML thingy -.- I'm freaking tired with studies, my shop, bussiness thingy and so on. Yeah I know I'm too young to do bussiness thingy but yeah I need money too since I dont want to ask money from both of my parents. But ya know, age doesnt means anything if you really work hard on it! Im so busy that I cant even focus with anything! Zzzzz~ You might says that I can update my blog since I can post anything right now. No I absolutely cant because I'm using my phone to post things right now and this app can't re-edit my blogs template ㅠㅠ I only have time to update my blogskin lastnight and I slept at 2 a.m because I am freaking busy dude! I searched for shops that sells EXO Stardium Shirt with cheap price and the cheapest I've seen so far is RM220 inc shipping. *gasp* I'm dying ;-;

→ Tsk. Anyway, I'll make sure to update more about Kim Jongin in this blog. So stay tuned! �� ∩__∩

Labels: ,

© Skin by Ken Eriksen. Basecodes from Nurul Atiqah